Welcome to Premier Lighting & Controls! We help make your lighting project a sophisticated display of art!
Who We Are
Premier Lighting & Controls sells high quality lighting and control systems for use in office buildings, retail stores, warehouses, residential and industrial lighting applications. Our goal is to provide a range of product with the proper performance, aesthetics and value to insure a successful project for our customers and the end-user/owner.
“Customer Satisfaction” isn’t a cliché at Premier. Our goal is to provide the information you need accurately and promptly while placing a priority on honest and fair business practices. This customer centered approach has resulted in proven success over the last 20+ years with many valued long-term relationships. A customer focused attitude is the nucleus for future growth that creates an exciting environment for everyone at Premier.
Using our product knowledge along with the support of our manufacturers we work with the design community and those responsible for product selection to assist in selecting the correct product for each application. Technical data, including manufacturer's specifications and electronic data files, is provided as required. Light level calculations can also be provided in order to insure that the appropriate standards are met. Sample products are available for inspection and installation where required.
Premier Lighting services the entire state of Kansas, The Kansas City Metropolitian area and western Missouri including Joplin and Springfield.** Below are just some of the reasons why you should choose Premier Lighting for your lighting and control needs.
- Applications Engineering
- Generate Submittals
- Assist in Lighting Design
- Help w/ Specfications
- Commercial Buildings
- Sports Facilities
- Park Districts
- Retail Stores
- Post Sales Assistance
- Find Alternatives
- Offer Lighting Solutions to Fit Within Budget
- Coordinate Ordering
- Provide Lighting Education
- Energy Calculations
- Assist in Design / Build Projects
- Procure Samples
- Manage Shipping Schedules
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Demonstrate New Products
- Academic Facilities
- Places of Worship
(see attached pic from L-R Chris Wallis, Lane Wallis, Jon Jenkins and Cory Platz)
(see attached pic and from L to R Dave Deatherage, Brian Garvey, Kerry Newman, Lane Wallis, Mark Neibling and Joe Jimenez).
Introducing Columbia Lighting’s LED Lensed Troffer Family: LLT
The LED Lensed Troffer (LLT) family combines solid state lighting technology, excellent efficacies, and long life sustainability for the best in general purpose lighting applications.
- Competitively priced family offering – 1×4, 2×2, and 2×4
- High efficacies – up to 95 lumens/watt
- Multiple lumen packages in each fixture size
- Fixed output, step dim, or 0-10V full dimming driver options
- Integral emergency battery option
- (3) door frame options and (2) frosted lens options
- 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K color temperature options
- L80 lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours
- Maintenance friendly – access to SSL components from below ceiling
- Modular replaceability for easy maintenance or upgrade capabilities